Ameripolish Classic Dry concrete colorings are made up of the smallest fine color chemical components that can penetrate the surface and give color to the concrete (All barriers that prevent osmosis must be removed first). when applying colorings). It is designed to be used for polished concrete, but can also be used as a base color or for pre-colored concrete, acid-proofing or even a layer. cover for itself.
- Powder, combine solvent and mix with acetone.
- Colors penetrate the surface and never wear out
- Will not be grinding in the resin number grinding stage of polished concrete,
- Coordinate with the edge of AmeriPolish Edge for seamless seamless wall floor solutions
- For indoor use only
- Coverage rate is about 18 – 37m2 / gallon
- Rich color palette, with 24 standard colors.
- Very easy to use
- Can be applied to any cement surface
- Packed in dry form for easy transport and storage
- Shelf life is unlimited in powder form.